CLEAR AS DAY: Simply staying positive can be the key to success.
“Whatever a man thinketh so is he.” That’s a wise old saying that basically means, if you believe in being successful, you will be. But if you believe you will fail then you will fail too. Adopt these motivational tips to help you overcome any obstacle that’s hindering your positive attitude – and keep you on the path to success.
1. Surround yourself with positive people: They say that success is built on the foundation of surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals in business. The same reasoning can be applied to positive thinking. Positive energy is contagious, so keep your environment and entourage filled with positive people.
2. Be persistent: Michael Jordan missed over 9,000 shots during his career and Thomas Edison performed 50,000 experiments before he succeeded in producing a light bulb. Failure is the biggest downfall for most people where they give up too easily. Success is only failure turned upside down; we learn to be the best by learning from our mistakes and growing from them. Do not give up, push yourself to the limit, and go above and beyond that. Stay focused on the goal at hand and don’t miss out on opportunities by giving up. That extra effort may be the winning ticket to success.
3. Be a Leader: Don’t just sit on the sidelines waiting for the world to change and expecting others to change for your benefit. Grab success by its horns and take charge. Go out and inspire others to become positive and productive too. Being a role model for excellence and inspiring others will help you in surrounding yourself with successful people. Don’t wait for things to happen; go out and make things happen.
4. Set goals: Have a plan for success. Jot your goals down on paper and plan out your priorities from top to bottom. Finish each task before starting another. As for long-term goals, plan out a vision board and business scheme for the rest of the year. Having goals outlined will give you the drive and motivation you need to become happy and successful.
5. Work out and eat right: In order to take care of yourself on the inside you must also reflect wise decisions on the outside. Eating healthy and working out aids in your goal to be more productive and help in maintaining an active mind. You will become less groggy and the ability to focus becomes heightened. A great cure for writer’s block, for instance, has always been going for a long walk, run, or hitting the gym. (Source: JustifiedLions.com)